You can cancel a scheduled HackerRank interview. Once you cancel the interview, HackerRank automatically sends email notifications to the respective Candidate and the interviewer(s) informing them about the cancelation. This article will walk you through the steps in canceling an interview.
Steps in Cancelling an Interview
- You must have created and scheduled an interview.
- On the HackerRank for Work home page, click on the Interview tab. The Interview - My Pads page displays and lists all interviews created by you.
- Select the checkbox next to the scheduled interview you want to cancel.
- In the Actions column on the extreme right, click on the Delete icon.
- The following message is displayed prompting you to confirm the cancellation.
Confirming the Cancellation
- Click on the Yes button.
- The selected interview is canceled and the entry is deleted from My Pads. The candidate and interviewer(s) who were scheduled for the interview will receive email notifications to inform them about the cancellation.
Note: You can only cancel the interviews which you have created.