HackerRank for Work is a platform for companies to conduct online Tests and Interviews with Candidates and selecting the right talent among them to suit a company's business requirements. For Candidates, the platform is used to attend the hiring company's Tests and Interviews, and demonstrate their coding and technical skills to potential employers.
It is a good practice to familiarize your Candidates with the HackerRank platform before your hiring process begins. Communicate with your Candidates about how your HackerRank Tests and Interviews work, and what they can expect or how long it may take. These practices reduce any surprises for your Candidates and help maintain a positive atmosphere during each step of the hiring process.
Your Candidates' experience is a key factor in hiring. Before or as part of inviting your Candidates to take up Tests or attend online Interviews using HackerRank, you can.
- Recommend the HackerRank Sample Test to your Candidates.
- Suggest them to familiarize themselves with the HackerRank environment and its various capabilities for writing and executing code and solving your challenges.
- Give your Candidates an insight about the online video-based Interview they may have to attend using HackerRank Interview and how they can interact and solve the challenges given by recruiters or interviewers during these Interviews.
- Ask them to check their network coverage before taking the Interview.
- Indicate the invigilation methods used by you to monitor these online assessments.
- Provide precise instructions to log in to the Tests or Interviews, give credentials if necessary.
- Explain how the Candidates will be assessed on these Tests and Interviews.
Familiarizing your Candidates with your HackerRank hiring platform also gives them the impression of your Company's goal to hire only the best talent, thereby making your Candidates feel excited to attend your Tests and motivated to perform better in them.
Refer your Candidates to the articles in the Getting Started section of our portal for more info.