You can change the schedule of a CodePair interview to be held at a different time. When you reschedule an interview, HackerRank automatically sends email notifications to the respective Candidate and the interviewer(s) informing about the updated time of the interview.
Note: You can only reschedule CodePair interviews which are scheduled and unused.
- You must have a HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created and scheduled a CodePair interview.
- On the HackerRank for Work home page, click CodePair.
The CodePair - My Pads page displays and lists all interviews created by you.
- Click to open the CodePair interview you want to reschedule, or in the Actions column, click the <Edit> icon.
- Navigate to the Schedule field, and change the date, time, duration and set the time zone appropriately.
- In the Notes field, add any notes regarding the change in the interview schedule, if necessary.
- Click Save.
The following message displays prompting you to confirm sending email notifications to all the participants, the Candidate and the interviewer(s).
- Click Send.
The interview schedule is updated and all the participants of this interview will be notified about the updated schedule.