You can change the schedule of an interview to be held at a different time. When you reschedule an interview, HackerRank automatically sends email notifications to the respective candidate and the interviewer(s) informing them about the updated time of the interview. This article will walk you through the steps in rescheduling an interview.
Note: You can only reschedule HackerRank interviews which are scheduled and unused.
Steps to Reschedule an Interview
- You must have a HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created and scheduled a HackerRank interview.
- On the HackerRank for Work home page, click on the Interview tab. The Interview - My Pads page displays and lists all interviews created by you.
- Click to open the interview you want to reschedule, or in the Actions column, click on the Edit option.
- Navigate to the Schedule field, and change the date, time, duration, and set the time zone appropriately.
- In the Notes field, add any notes regarding the change in the interview schedule, if necessary.
- Click on the Save button. The following message displays prompting you to confirm sending email notifications to all the participants, the candidate, and the interviewer(s).
- Click on the Send button. The interview schedule is updated and all the participants of this interview will be notified about the updated schedule.