In this article
You can change the schedule of an interview to be held at a different time. When you reschedule an interview, HackerRank automatically sends email notifications to the respective candidate and the interviewer(s), informing them about the updated time of the interview. This article will walk you through the steps for rescheduling an interview.
Note: You can only reschedule HackerRank interviews that are scheduled and unused.
Steps to Reschedule an Interview
- You must have created and scheduled a HackerRank interview.
- On the HackerRank for Work home page, click on the Interview tab. The interviews landing page displays the list of all interviews created by you.
- Click on the interview entry you want to reschedule.
- Navigate to the Schedule field, change the date, time, and duration, and appropriately set the time zone.
- In the Notes field, add any notes regarding the change in the interview schedule, if necessary.
- Click on the Save button. The following message prompts you to confirm sending email notifications to all the participants, the candidate, and the interviewer(s).
- Click on the Send button. The interview schedule is updated, and all the interview participants will be notified about the updated schedule.