You can change the schedule of an interview to be held at a different time. When you reschedule an interview, HackerRank automatically sends email notifications to the respective candidate and the interviewer(s), informing them about the updated time of the interview.
Note: You can only reschedule HackerRank interviews that are scheduled and unused.
Reschedule an Interview
- You must have created and scheduled a HackerRank interview.
- On the HackerRank for Work home page, click on the Interview tab. The interviews landing page displays the list of all interviews created by you.
- Click on the interview entry you want to reschedule.
- The Interview Details window appears. Navigate to the Interview schedule.
- Change the date, time, and duration, and appropriately set the time zone.
- In the Notes field, add any notes regarding the change in the interview schedule, if necessary.
- Click Save and Send Email to send the invite mail to the candidates.
The interview schedule is updated, and all the interview participants will be notified about the updated schedule.