In this article
The Interview page lists all the interviews created by you and other HackerRank recruiters or interviewers in your company. These interviews are categorized and listed based on their different statuses and owner. You can search for and filter specific records in these different sections. Use the candidate's email address, the interview title, the associated tags or the interview created, and end dates to search from records created by you or other HackerRank team members. This article will walk you through the steps in filtering and searching for interviews.
Steps to Filter and Search Interviews
- You must have relevant permissions to use and view HackerRank interviews.
- On the HackerRank home page, click on the Interview tab. The Interview home page displays, and by default, it lists all the interviews.
- Select the appropriate option, such as the Ready or Finished Interviews. You will see these filter options available at the top of the page.
The Filter options on the Interview page
- Use the search bar to search for a specific interview. You can use the candidate's email address, the interview title, or any tags that may be associated.
- You can filter the interviews between:
- My Interviews: Interviews that either you created or were a part of.
- All Interviews: My interviews+ and Interviews which are shared with you by your teammates.
- You can filter the interviews by duration by selecting the desired date range from the drop-down menu beside the search bar.