The Interview page lists all the interviews created by you and other HackerRank recruiters or interviewers in your company. These interviews are categorized and listed based on their different statuses and owner. You can search for and filter specific records in these different sections. Use the candidate's email address, the interview title, the associated tags or the interview created, and end dates to search from records created by you or other HackerRank team members. This article will walk you through the steps in filtering and searching interviews.
Steps to Filter and Search Interviews
- You must have relevant permissions to use and view HackerRank interviews.
- On the HackerRank home page, click on the Interview tab. The Interview home page displays, and by default, the My Pads view lists all your HackeRank interviews.
- Select the relevant section, for example, the All or Shared with me view of interviews. You will see the search and filter options available at the top of the page. These options are available across all the different interview sections.
- To search for a specific interview, in the Filter by area, specify the candidate's email address, the interview title, or any tags that may be associated.
- Additionally, you can use the date fields Created On and Ended On to filter interviews based on specific dates when they were created or completed.
- Press ENTER.
- The interview record(s) matching your search criteria are listed on your page.
- In the Filter by area, click on the Clear All option to clear the search criteria and view all the relevant interview records on the page.