The Interview page lists all the interviews created by you and other HackerRank recruiters or interviewers in your company. These interviews are categorized and listed based on their different status and owners. You can search for and filter specific records in these different sections. Use the candidate's email address, the interview title, the associated tags or the interview created, and end dates to search from records created by you or other HackerRank team members.
Filter and Search Interviews
- You must have relevant permissions to use and view HackerRank interviews.
- On the HackerRank home page, click on the Interviews tab. The Interview home page displays a list of all the interviews.
- Select the appropriate option, such as the Ready or Finished Interviews. You will see these filter options at the top of the page.
- Use the search bar to search for a specific interview. You can use the candidate's email address, the interview title, or any tags that may be associated.
- You can filter the interviews as:
- My Interviews: Interviews that either you created or were a part of.
- All Interviews: My interviews+ and Interviews are shared with you by your teammates.
- You can filter the interviews by duration by selecting the desired date range from the drop-down menu beside the search bar.