You can upload a Candidate's resume file only in HackerRank interviews that are scheduled to be held. It is recommended that you upload the resume while scheduling or before starting an interview. You can also view your candidates' resumes from the My Pads tab under the Interview.
Adding a Resume to an Interview
- On the HackerRank homepage, click on the Interview tab. The Interview MyPads page displays.
- Select the interview scheduled with your Candidate. Alternatively, click on the New Interview button to schedule an interview with your candidate.
- Navigate down on the opened window to the Resume field, and click on the Upload button to select and upload the candidate's resume file.
- Click on the Save button. The resume is attached to the candidate's interview.
Accessing a Candidate's Resume in HackerRank for Work
- Click on the Interview Scheduled for the candidate from the Interview My Pads page
- You will be able to find the resume of the candidate, you attached earlier in the opened tab, as shown below.