Lever users can leverage the integration with HackerRank's CodePair to quickly conduct or schedule online coding interviews with their Candidates. The integration looks for Candidate profiles in Lever which include the HackerRank CodePair tag, and when a Candidate's stage changes, a CodePair link is automatically added to the profile. A recruiter using Lever can access this link to schedule CodePair interviews with a Candidate, thus progressing seamlessly through the hiring process.
Example: In Lever, you add the HackerRank CodePair tag to a Candidate's profile, or associate it to a Job having the same tag. When you change the Candidate's profile from one stage or another, say from New Applicant to Phone Screen, the CodePair link is automatically added to the profile.
In Lever, follow these steps to conduct a CodePair interview with a Candidate:
- Ensure that the Candidate's profile has a name and a valid email address. This is mandatory.
- Add the "HackerRank CodePair" tag to the required Candidate profiles, or link them to a Job with the same tag.
- Change the Candidate's stage.
- The CodePair link is automatically added in the "links" section of the Candidate's profile.
- Clicking this link directs you to the CodePair interview scheduling form. Use the QuickPad to instantly create an interview session link. Share this link with your Candidate to start the interview immediately. Alternatively, use the options provided in the form to schedule an interview and automatically send invites to all the participants.
To understand how to interview Candidates using HackerRank's CodePair, refer the topics in the CodePair section of our knowledge base.
You can recommend the following articles to your Candidates to help them familiarize with CodePair before an interview.