In HackerRank Tests, File Upload type Questions require Candidates to attach a file containing their answer. You can attach a single file with a maximum size of 50 MB.
Steps to answer File Upload type questions
Here is a quick video to get you started with answering the File Upload type questions workflow.
Or, if you prefer to follow directions, here are the steps for your ready reference.
- In your Test, select the File upload type Question or click Solve.
- Read the question description. Click Upload File to attach a file containing the solution.
- You can attach a single file with a maximum size of 50 MB.
- Click Submit answer & continue to save the attachment.
- You can revisit this Question and change the submitted file anytime by clicking on Modify before the Test ends.
Modifying the answer.
Note: Your Tests must include a specific time duration. Your test setter may organize the Questions across different sections in the Test, and these sections can have specific time-limits to complete and submit the answers. In some cases, if the time allocated for a section has elapsed or you have already submitted the answer, you will not be allowed to change the answer submissions.