The Diversity and Inclusion Center is a collection of features that empower hiring teams to make better hiring decisions by eliminating unconscious bias and offer an inclusive interview experience.
It lets you:
- Anonymize candidate identities and other personal details in test & CodePair reports.
- Create an anonymized interview experience on Codepair.
- Easily accommodate candidates with special needs.
The identity Anonymization settings can only be turned on and off by company admins.
Time accommodations is available by default. To know more about using it, click here.
Hiding Candidate’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in Test Reports
This gives recruiters an additional option to download anonymized test reports. These reports will mask all details which can potentially make candidate identifiable.
Developers will be able to see only the anonymized version of the report on the UI.
- Downloading an anonymised report
When a recruiter clicks on the download report button, the pop-over provides an option to download the anonymised report.
- Candidate’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII) will be hidden from developers in the PDF report and the UI. This can be turned on for both tests and CodePair individually.
- Candidate identity will be hidden the ‘Candidates’ page
Hiding Candidate’s identity in CodePair
Turning on this feature will hide the candidate’s name from the interviewer, and likewise, the interviewer’s name from the candidate while in a CodePair Session. The video chat functionality within CodePair will be disabled. Subsequently, candidate information will be hidden from developers in CodePair reports as well.