The Diversity and Inclusion Center is a collection of features that empower hiring teams to make better hiring decisions by eliminating unconscious bias and offering an inclusive interview experience.
Diversity and Inclusion features let you:
- Anonymize candidate identities and other personal details in test and Interview reports.
- Create an anonymized interview experience on Interviews.
- Accommodate candidates with special needs.
Company admins can only turn the identity Anonymization settings on and off.
Time accommodations are available by default. To know more about using it, click here.
Hiding Candidate’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in Test Reports.
This gives recruiters and hiring teams an additional option to download the anonymized test reports.
Developers can view only the anonymized version of the report on the UI.
- Downloading an anonymized report
When a recruiter clicks on the download report button, the pop-over provides an option to download the anonymized report.
- The candidate’s PII will be hidden from developers in the PDF report and the UI. This can be turned on for both tests and Interviews individually.
- Candidate identity will be hidden on the ‘Candidates’ page
Hiding Candidate’s Identity in Interviews
Turning on this feature will hide the candidate’s name from the interviewer, and likewise, the interviewer’s name from the candidate while in an Interview Session. The video chat functionality within Interviews will be disabled. Subsequently, candidate information will be hidden from developers in Interview reports as well.