Workable is a global leader in Applicant Tracking System that uses automated and AI-powered tools that streamline the hiring process. HackerRank integrated with workable to simplify candidate tracking and accelerate the technical hiring process.
The HackerRank Tests - Workable integration enables users to send assessments to candidates and view results directly from Workable.
This article provides you with the steps to integrate HackerRank Tests with Workable.
Setting Up the Integration
|In HackerRank for Work||In Workable|
Obtain a Workable API Token from HackerRank for Work
- Sign in to HackerRank for work and then, click the arrow next to the user icon on the top right corner of the page, and select Settings.
- Go to ATS Integration and click on the Configure button under the Workable option.
- Click on the Generate API Token button to generate a token
- The unique API Key will be displayed in the next pop-up. Copy this key and save it as it is not stored and hence can not be retrieved.
Add the API token to your Workable account
- Sign in to your Workable account
- Navigate to the Integration section
- Locate HackerRank and click on it
- Paste the API key in the field, and then click on the Update Settings button
Assign Tests, Invite Candidates, and View Reports
- Log in to HackerRank for Work and based on the specific job roles or technical skills expected in Candidates, create and publish the HackerRank Tests. This must be accessible in Workable to send test invites to candidates.
- Once the first two steps are completed, you will be able to add any of the HackerRank Assessments to relevant pipeline stages and send tests from a candidate profile,
- Once the candidate completes the assessment the results will appear on their Timeline and you will be notified about the same.
Using the Integration
Now that the integration is set up, here are the steps to start utilizing it:
- Adding a HackerRank test to a stage in Workable requisition:
- Trigger the test from Workable: