Workable is a global leader in Applicant Tracking System that uses automated and AI powered tools that streamline the hiring process. HackerRank integrated with workable to simplify candidate tracking and accelerate the technical hiring process.
The HackerRank Tests - Workable integration enables users to send assessments to candidates and view results directly from Workable.
This article provides you with the steps to integrate HackerRank Tests with Workable.
Setting up the Integration
Broadly, the steps to set up the Workable - HackerRank Test integration can be classified into three steps.
Step 1: Obtain Workable API token from HackerRank for Work
Step 2: Add the API token to your Workable account
Step 3: Assign HackerRank tests to Jobs in Workable, send test invites to candidates and view reports
To perform the three steps mentioned above, the following prerequisites need to be met.
|In HackerRank for Work||In Workable|
- Sign in to HackerRank, click your user icon and navigate to Settings
- Select the API Access section
- Locate Workable in the list of ATS Integrations, then generate and copy the Workable API key
- Sign in to your Workable account
- Navigate to Integration section
- Locate HackerRank and click on it
- Paste the API key in the field and click Update Setting
- Log in to HackerRank for Work and based on the specific job roles or technical skills expected in Candidates, create and publish the HackerRank Tests. This must be accessible in Workable to send test invites to candidates.
- Once the first two steps are completed, you will be able to add any of the HackerRank Assessments to relevant pipeline stages and send tests from a candidate profile,
- Once the candidate completes the assessment the results will appear on their Timeline and you'll be notified about the same.