HackerRank for Work tool performs automated web search on HackerRank Library questions and mark them as “Leaked” in case it finds any matching content on the internet.
In addition to this, if you find any matching link you can also report it to us. Our team will review your request and flag the reported question as “Leaked” in case of a valid matching link.
Note: Learn more about Leaked Question Indicator here.
How to report a question as “Leaked”
- Login to your HackerRank for Work account and go to the Library tab.
- Search for HackerRank library questions.
- From the menu on the top right corner of the question page, select “Report Question Leak”.
- In the pop-up window that opens, provide the link to the site where you found a matching question. You can enter multiple links in the box separated by a comma.
- Click Submit
- On clicking Submit, the leaked flag request gets submitted to HackerRank for review and you get a confirmation on the same in a popup.
- Click on the Close button in the above image. A toast notification confirming the submission of the request appears on the screen and the status of the question gets updated to “Under Review for Leaked Flag”.
- Once you report a question leak, HackerRank team reviews your report against matching links on the internet. If we find matching links we mark the question as “Leaked”. If we do not find any matching link, we do not make any change.
- Once the review is completed, you will receive an email with the review report and the actions taken against your request.
Check out the below clip to know more about the complete workflow.