Selecting the right question from the vast library, during a live interview, could take a lot of time. To create a standardized interview process, it is always better to create a set of interview questions before-hand, that can be used by all your interviewers during live CodePair sessions.
The workflow to standardize your interview questions is fairly simple and it involves 2 easy steps.
- Login to your HackerRank for Work account as an Interviewer.
- Go to the library tab go to the "My Company Questions" tab. You will get all the questions that you have created over here. To learn more about how to create questions, click here.
- Click the question you'd like to approve for CodePair.
- Click "Edit"
- Under "Tags," enter a customized tag you will use to identify the group of questions for the CodePair session. <eg. CodePair>
- Repeat the same steps for all those questions that you want to add to the list.
Note: You can also clone any existing questions from the library and follow the same steps as mentioned above to add them to the list. Click here to learn more about how to clone a question.
- Click on Settings from the top-right menu of your profile
- Go to CodePair Settings
- In the Restrict CodePair Library section, add the custom tag you created above (CodePair) to build your list of approved questions for the interview.
- Once you add the custom tag to this section, only those questions that will have the custom tag added will be visible to you during your CodePair sessions.
As a hiring manager, you can follow the steps mentioned above to standardize your interview questions for CodePair.
Once it is done, interviewers from your organization can launch a CodePair session and access the questions that satisfy the criteria set above.
Interviewer's Access to Codepair Questions
- Launch the required CodePair interview as an interviewer.
- Click on Import Questions to open the Question Selection popup.
- Click on the Import question and you will see the list of interview questions. This list will display all the questions that contain the custom tag you created above. (Eg. CodePair)
- From the list of questions, You can choose one question and click on Use Question to import them during your interview