HackerRank integrates with Zoho Recruit for Tests and Interviews to facilitate an easy and seamless hiring experience.
As a part of the workflow, users can send HackerRank Tests and schedule remote Interviews from Zoho Recruit. Test results and Interview feedbacks show up directly inside the candidate's Zoho Recruit profile.
This results in an efficient interviewing experience for the hiring team and for the candidate.
The Zoho Recruit - HackerRank integration is quick to set up and get running. Admins can set it up from the Integration Settings Page: https://www.hackerrank.com/work/settings/api/zohorecruit
Steps to set up the integration
- Go to the Zoho Recruit Integration Settings Page via Settings > ATS Integrations > ZohoRecruit as shown below.
- Generate an API Token
- This API Token needs to be entered in Zoho Recruit. Please copy and securely save this API Token for your company's account.
Inside Zoho Recruit
- Click Settings > Marketplace
- Search for HackerRank in the list of integrations and click Install
- Choose users/profiles to install the integration for
- Add the API Key copied from HackerRank into the "HackerRank API Key" field under Extension Settings
You can also check the Zoho Recruit Support document here for steps to use the integration