Diagram questions are used to assess the skills of a candidate in creating class diagrams, architecture diagrams, workflow diagrams, and circuit diagrams. The candidates can create simple or complex diagrams using stencils available for Drawing type of questions. This article will walk you through the steps in using AWS, GCP, and Electrical Stencils for Diagram Questions.
AWS, GCP, and Electrical Stencils in Diagram Questions
HackerRank offers AWS, GCP, and Electrical stencils. Using these stencils, recruiters can assess the candidates for those specific roles.
- Click on the Library tab on the home page, and then click on the Create Question button at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Diagram and follow the steps to create a diagram question.
- Under the diagram settings section, you can choose any AWS, GCP, or Electronic stencils, based on the requirement.
- You can also add these stencils to already existing questions in the library.
- Select a question and click on the view option to open the question. There you can find the diagram settings, under that section you can choose AWS, GCP, and Electrical stencils.
Candidates Using the AWS, GCP, and Electrical Stencils
Recruiters can choose which stencils the candidate can use in the test. Candidates can simply use those given stencils to answer the diagram question.
Using the AWS, GCP, and Electrical Stencils in Interviews
Interviewers and candidates can use the AWS, GCP, and Electrical stencils in the interviews as well.
Steps to use AWS, GCP, and Electrical stencils in Interviews.
- In the left pane click on the plus icon and select Diagram.
- All the pallets are visible along with the AWS, GCP, and Electrical stencils. Interviewers and candidates can select the desired diagram to create and answer questions.
Note: Inside the interview, interviewers can see the changes made by candidates with diagrams in real-time.