Access an online code editor that mirrors the environment you are used to working in, while also being packed with powerful hiring features. HackerRank offers the only simple, intuitive technical hiring product backed by over a decade of innovation.
How it works
When you add HackerRank Interviews to your meeting, the features are the same as you find in the free browser version. For more information on how to use HackerRank Interviews or to sign up for a HackerRank account, see our Interview Page.
Start an interview
- Start a meeting on Webex.
- At the bottom of the space, click on the +Apps tab
- In moderated spaces, only moderators have the +Apps tab. If you cannot add an app, try asking a space moderator for help.
- In the Add an App window, click HackerRank Interview to install the app.
- You did it! Your interview will magically appear on the apps screen.
- You can click on the Open Together option to share the interview screen with the candidate. Please note that you can share it with only one participant.
- You can then select the interview of your choice and work on it collaboratively.
- Access to the library: Select any available question from the HackerRank library. Questions are written based on role, skill, and difficulty.
- Code Editor and Programming Languages: The interview interface has a built-in code editor which supports more than 40 programming languages. These are available in the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the page. You can change the language for each question. However, if you have disabled certain languages during question creation, then you can choose only enabled languages.
- Code collaboration: All participants in the interview can edit code, provide input, and test code by running it live on our platform. The interviewer can monitor the changes made by the candidate in real-time.
- Run Tests: This will run all test cases, and the output of the same will be shown in the 'Output' tab.
- Run Code: This will run the code for the current input in the input tab, and the output of the same will be shown in the 'Output' tab.
- Built-in Whiteboard: The virtual whiteboard tool lets candidates and interviewers sketch diagrams using easy tools from the toolbar.
- Notes: Take notes that are not visible to the candidate. These notes can be shared with the other team members during the evaluation and decision-making process.
Click here to learn more about how to set up your interview and use all the key features.