At times it is possible that you get the black font in dark mode Interviews if you are using a Mac OS device. There are two solutions to this issue.
- Open the font book and search for Source Code Pro.
- Now right-click on the Source Code Pro and select disable the Source Code Pro family and select Disable from the popup.
- Download the Source Code Pro family from the Google fonts store.
- Install the Source Code Pro family as shown in the below screenshots.
- Refresh the interview page once the installation is completed. It will show the colored font as usual.
This problem usually occurs when you are using any third-party browsers in Mac OS devices. Opening the interview in the Safari browser should solve the problem.