HackerRank's Interviews integrate with InterviewPlanner to facilitate a seamless and efficient Candidate screening process for recruiters. As part of their interview workflow, InterviewPlanner users can directly send HackerRank Interview invites to Candidates.
This article provides you with detailed configuration steps on HackerRank and InterviewPlanner.
|In HackerRank for Work||In InterviewPlanner
Example: If the email address in HackerRank for Work is firstname.lastname@example.org, the InterviewPlanner user account must also include the same email address.
Configuring InterviewPlanner Integration with HackerRank
When configuring the InterviewPlanner integration with HackerRank, the administrator generates an API key that the admin must keep a record of.
Generating an API Key from HackerRank
- Log in to HackerRank for Work with the Company Admin user account.
- On the home page, click the drop-down next to the user icon on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Go to Integrations and click Configure on the InterviewPlanner option.
- On the Integration Setup page, click Generate API Token.A unique API Key is displayed.
- Copy this key. You need to add this key to the InterviewPlanner account to establish the integration.
Note: Ensure to store the API key safely. Once the popup is closed, you cannot retrieve the key again.
Adding the API Key in InterviewPlanner
- Log in to InterviewPlanner.
- Under Settings, click Account > Integrations on the left navigation pane.
- Scroll down to the Live Coding section and click Edit.
- In the Live Coding Type drop-down, select HackerRank.
- Enter the API Key that you generated from HackerRank.
- Click Save. The API Key is added and the InterviewPlanner integration with HackerRank is completed.