HackerRank provides insights into every question, which helps the recruiters to analyze the performance of each question under multiple parameters. Various fields in the insights will help you understand the candidates’ approach and success rate in solving a particular question. Using this analysis you can select suitable questions for your test.
View Question Insights
- The question must be used at least once in a test.
- Navigate to the library and hover your mouse over the required question.
- Click on the Insights option to view the Question Insights dashboard.
This dashboard comprises of the following:
This section provides details about the question e.g. name and author of the question, date when question was created, recommended time to answer the question, source of question and more.
Question Score Distribution
The score distribution graph elaborates the distribution of the score percentage of Candidates who attempted a response to this question.
This section provides details about the score obtained by the total percentage of candidates who attempted the questions.
- Median Score: 50% of the candidates who attempted the question scored less than or equal to the number mentioned.
- 75th Percentile Score: 75% of the candidates who attempted the question scored less than or equal to the number mentioned.
- 90th Percentile Score: 90% of the candidates who attempted the question scored less than or equal to the number mentioned.
- Attempts: Number of the candidates who attempted the question.
- Median Attempt Time: 50% of the candidates who attempted this question took less than or equal to the time mentioned.
- Average Score Percentage: Number of attempts made by the candidates.
- Median Time to Full Score: 50% of the candidates who scored 100% answering this question took less than or equal to the time mentioned.
This section explains the number of Candidates who attempted to answer this question per month from its inception to date. The section also includes the top languages used for the question.
- Distribution of Candidates Over Time: Number of candidates attempted to answer this question per month from its inception to the date.
- Top 10 Languages by Attempts: The top ten languages used by the candidates for attempting the question.
Question Language Stats
This section shows a statistical table of languages used by the candidates that includes Language by Median Score percentage, Language by Maximum Score Attained, and Language by Median Time Taken.
You can download the data from any tile by clicking on the hamburger icon and selecting the desired file format. You can also view that widget in full screen upon clicking View in full screen option, and refresh the data by selecting refresh.