Note: As this is a Limited Availability feature for Question Insights, it may not be available to you yet. If this article does not reflect your experience, you may find the previous Question Insights article more helpful.
HackerRank provides insights into every question, which help the recruiters to analyze the performance of each question under multiple parameters. Various fields in the insights will help you understand the candidates’ approach and success rate in solving a particular question. Using this analysis you can select suitable questions for your test.
View Question Insights
- The question must be used at least once in a test.
- Navigate to the library and hover your mouse over the required question.
- Click on the Insights option to view the Question Insights page.
The Question Insights dashboard is displayed.
You can toggle between statistics of your own tests or the HackerRank platform. You can select the All Tests or Company Tests option from the drop-down on the top right.
This dashboard comprises the following sections:
This section provides the details related to the question such as the name of the question, the author of the question, date when the question was created, the recommended time to answer the question, source of the question, and so on.
Question Score Distribution
The score distribution graph elaborates the distribution of the score percentage of Candidates who attempted a response to this question.
This section provides details about the score obtained by the total percentage of Candidates who attempted the Questions.
- Median Score: 50% of the candidates who attempted the question scored less than or equal to the number mentioned.
- 75th Percentile Score: 75% of the candidates who attempted the question scored less than or equal to the number mentioned.
- 90th Percentile Score: 90% of the candidates who attempted the question scored less than or equal to the number mentioned.
- Attempts: Number of the Candidates who attempted the Question.
- Median Attempt Time: 50% of the candidates who attempted this question took less than or equal to the time mentioned.
- Average Score Percentage: Number of attempts made by the Candidates.
- Median Time to Full Score: 50% of the candidates who scored 100% answering this question took less than or equal to the time mentioned.
This section explains the number of Candidates who attempted to answer this question per month from its inception to the date. The section also includes the top languages used for the Question.
- Distribution of Candidates Over Time: Number of Candidates attempted to answer this question per month from its inception to the date.
- Top 10 Languages by Attempts: The top ten languages used by the Candidates for attempting the Question.
Question Language Stats
This section shows a statistical table of the languages used by the Candidates that includes Language by Median Score %, Language by Maximum Score Attained, and Language by Median Time Taken.