To set up the Teamtailor integration, you have to reach out to their support team and ask them to set it up. The below steps elaborate on how you can do that.
Inside the HackerRank Platform
- Login to your HackerRank for Work account and click on the Settings option from the profile menu at the top right corner.
- Click on the ATS Integrations option on the settings page and look for the Teamtailor from among the list of available ATSs.
- Click on configure under the Teamtailor tile.
- Inside the Teamtailor integration page, click on the Generate API Token to generate the integration key.
- A popup window will appear where you can copy your integration key.
Inside the Teamtailor Platform
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the profile icon on the top right corner of the Teamtailor website and select Marketplace.
- Inside the marketplace, look for the HackerRank application, and click on it.
- You will be prompted to activate the HackerRank integration with Teamtailor.
- Click on Activate to request the Teamtailor team to set up the integration. A Teamtailor technical support team member would need to activate the HackerRank integration for your account.
- Once the application is activated, click on Go To Settings.
- Inside the settings, you will be prompted to enter the Integration (API) key that you obtained earlier from HackerRank.
You are all set! The HackerRank - Teamtailor integration for Screen should be set up.
Refer to the document below to learn how to use HackerRank Tests from Teamtailor.
Important Note: The email ID that you have used with your Recruitee account should be the same as the email ID associated with HackerRank account for the integration to work seamlessly.