Assuming that you have already enabled Teamtailor - HackerRank Integration, we will move forward and learn about how to use the Teamtailor and HackerRank Tests integrations to their full potential. This article will walk you through the process of sending HackerRank test invitations to your candidates from the Teamtailor platform.
Sending a Test Invitation from the Teamtailor
- Click on the Jobs option from the top menu bar.
- Select a job from the available options.
- Inside the job profile page, click on the three dots icon on the right pane and select Edit Job as shown below.
- Click on Stages from the following page.
- Here you can add the HackerRank test triggers to each stage.
- Click on the trigger switch and select Send Test from the available options.
- A popup window will appear where you can select the desired test that you have created in your HackerRank account. Click on Add Trigger to send an invitation to that particular test.
Note: The email linked with your HackerRank account and the email linked with the Teamtailor account should be the same to map the tests created by you.
- When the candidate moves to the respective stage where you have set the trigger, they will receive the test invitation.
- Once you have added the trigger, click on Save at the bottom of the page to save the trigger.
- Once the candidates take a test, you will be notified about the same in their profile, as shown in the below image.
- You can click on the View Details button to know the status of the test, duration, and other details.
- You can access the test report by clicking on the Report button. You will be redirected to the HackerRank test reports page.
Frequently Asked Questions
The email ID you have used with your Teamtailor account should be the same as the email ID associated with the HackerRank account, which also possesses a Recruiter license in HackerRank.
- To invite candidates to take HackerRank tests via Teamtailor - you would need to have a Recruiter license in HackerRank.
- To review results in Teamtailor - you need to have appropriate permissions in Teamtailor.
- To review detailed code submissions or evaluate candidates in HackerRank - you need to have a Recruiter or Developer license in HackerRank.