Once an Interview is created, the recruiters can ask the participants to join the interview session by a custom URL or an email invitation.
Sharing the interview URL
- When you create a new interview, a New interview row is displayed with a link.
- You can copy the URL and share it with the candidates in their preferred mode. HackerRank does not send any notifications for quick pads. The recruiter is responsible for providing the generated links to all the participants.
- You must have created a HackerRank interview.
- On the HackerRank for Work home page, click on the Interview tab. The interviews landing page displays the list of all interviews created by you.
- You can either create a new interview or edit the details for an existing interview.
- Click on the interview entry.
- The Interview Details window appears. Navigate to the Interview schedule.
- Change the date, time, and duration, and appropriately set the time zone.
- In the Notes field, add any notes regarding the change in the interview schedule, if necessary.
- Click Save and Send Email to send the invite mail to the candidates.
HackerRank sends out email notifications to the candidates and the interviewers specifying the details, such as the date, time, and a link to join the interview.