HackerRank's Test reports provide a detailed view of a Candidate's performance and scores achieved in a Test. After your Candidates have attempted a Test, you can view their detailed performance Report and also download their reports in PDF or Excel formats. You can use the downloaded reports to share with external evaluators or recruiters, or you can use them to simply maintain a record.
Note: You can only download the Test Reports of Candidates who have attempted the Test.
For a given Test, you can download the individual Test Reports of all the Candidates in separate PDF files. The PDF Report for a Candidate is a replica of detailed Test report and contains all questions, answers, evaluation details and scores.
Refer to the Viewing a Candidate's Detailed Test Report topic for more information about detailed Test Reports.
The downloaded Excel Report includes the performance report of all Test Candidates in a single file. Through the Excel Report Preferences settings in HackerRank, you can choose the Candidate performance data you want to download in your Excel file.
- You must have a HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have at least one Test which Candidates' have attempted.
- Navigate to Tests and select the required Test.
- Click the Candidates tab. You will see the list of Candidates with their different Test statuses indicated in the Status column.
- In the left pane of the Test Candidates tab, expand the Candidate Status category and select the Completed option. The right pane lists the Candidate entries who have attempted the Test and are pending Evaluation, Passed or Failed the Test.
- Click Download, and select PDF to download all the Candidates' Test Reports.
- OR -
Select the required Candidates, click Download and select PDF to download specific Candidate reports.
The process downloads a folder containing separate PDF report files for every Candidate.
Note: Although the PDF Test report includes the candidate's detailed answers to all Questions, for a thorough evaluation, you must use the detailed report view in HackerRank which includes capabilities such as code playback, compilation, rendering, and download.
- Before downloading the excel report, ensure that you have set the required Report preferences.
- In the left pane of the Test Candidates tab, expand the Candidate Status category and select the Completed option. The right pane lists the Candidate entries who have attempted the Test and are pending evaluation, Passed or Failed the Test.
- Click Download, and select EXCEL to download an excel report file with the performance details of all the Candidates.
- OR -
To download the performance report of specific Candidates, select the required Candidates, click Download and select EXCEL.
The process downloads a single Excel file containing the candidates' performance data.