HackerRank's Test reports provide a detailed view of a Candidate's performance and scores achieved in a Test. After your Candidates have attempted a Test, you can view their detailed performance Reports and download their reports in PDF or Excel formats. You can use the downloaded reports to share with external evaluators or recruiters, or you can use them to maintain a record.
Note: You can only download the Test Reports of Candidates who have attempted the Test.
Types of Test Reports
PDF Test Reports
For a given Test, you can download all the candidates' individual Test Reports in separate PDF files. The PDF Report for a Candidate is a replica of a detailed Test report and contains all questions, answers, evaluation details, and scores.
Refer to the Viewing a Candidate's Detailed Test Report topic for more information about detailed Test Reports.
Excel Test Reports
The downloaded Excel Report includes the performance report of all Test Candidates in a single file. Through the Excel Report Preferences settings in HackerRank, you can choose the Candidate performance data you want to download in your Excel file.
Steps to Download the Test Reports
- You must have a HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have at least one Test which Candidates have attempted.
- Navigate to the Tests tab, and then select the required Test.
- Click on the Candidates tab. You will see the list of Candidates with their different Test statuses indicated in the Status column.
- In the left pane of the Test Candidates tab, expand the Candidate Status category and select the Completed option. The right pane lists the Candidate entries who have attempted the Test and are pending Evaluation, Passed or Failed the Test.
- Click Export, and select PDF or EXCEL to download all the Candidates' Test Reports.
- The process downloads a folder containing a separate PDF or a single file of EXCEL based on your choice and reports files for every Candidate.
- Alternatively, you can select the required Candidates and click Export to download specific Candidate reports.
- You can also click on the candidate's name to access the Summary Reports on the right pane of your screen. You can download or share this report with others by clicking on the respective buttons on the top.
Note: Although the PDF Test report includes the candidate's detailed answers to all Questions, for a thorough evaluation, you must use the detailed report view in HackerRank, which includes capabilities such as code playback, compilation, rendering, and download.