Lever users can leverage the integration with HackerRank Interview to quickly conduct or schedule online coding interviews with their candidates. The integration looks for candidate profiles in Lever which include the HackerRank CodePair tag, and when a candidate's stage changes, an Interview link is automatically added to the profile. A recruiter using Lever can access this link to schedule remote interviews with a candidate, thus progressing seamlessly through the hiring process.
Scheduling HackerRank Interviews with candidates in Lever
Example: In Lever, you add the HackerRank CodePair tag to a candidate's profile, or associate it with a Job having the same tag. When you change the candidate's profile from one stage or another, say from New Applicant to Phone Screen, the Interview link is automatically added to the profile.
In Lever, follow these steps to conduct a HackerRank Interview with a candidate:
- Ensure that the candidate's profile has a name and a valid email address. This is mandatory.
- Add the HackerRank CodePair tag to the required candidate profiles, or link them to a Job with the same tag.
- Change the candidate's stage.
- The Interview link is automatically added in the links section of the candidate's profile.
- Clicking this link directs you to the Interview interview scheduling form. Use the QuickPad to instantly create an interview session link. Share this link with your candidate to start the interview immediately. Alternatively, use the options provided in the form to schedule an interview and automatically send invites to all the participants.
Pushing Interview Scorecard Feedback into Lever
Within a remote HackerRank Interview, all interviewers can fill a scorecard to capture feedback on the candidate right inside the product. This is available in the "Scorecard" tab on the right side of the screen.
Interview window with Scorecard filled out
With a Lever Integration, you have the ability to directly push a candidate's Interview feedback into Lever. This will help consolidate all information on the candidate inside Lever. So, the whole hiring team can look at one place while debriefing a candidate.
You can enable this by checking the Push HackerRank Interview Scorecard into the Lever checkbox on the HackerRank Lever Settings page.
Enabling Interview Scorecard Sync
After you enable the scorecard sync, all interviewer's scorecards will show up in the candidate's Lever profile as Notes.
How Scorecard shows up in Lever
Note: You will need to have the Lever - Interview Integration set up to enable the scorecards.
You can recommend the following articles to your candidates to help them familiarize themselves with HackerRank Interview before an interview.