In this article
You can end an interview from within the HackerRank Interview when required. HackerRank Interview can be ended in two ways, one is to end only for you and the interview will carry on if there are other interviews available online. The other one is to end the interview for all. In this article, we will show you how to end the Interview.
Leave or End an Interview
- Click on the Leave button on the top right corner of the page.
- Under that, click on the Leave Interview button to leave the interview, the candidates will be automatically moved out of the interview if there are no other interviewers online.
- Click on the End Interview for all button to end the interview for all.
- Before you leave rate your interviewing experience and give your feedback or suggestions. Click on Continue to report to view the interview report.
- A pop-up message confirming the end of the interview appears on the screen. You can reopen the interview or view the report in your HackerRank for Work account after closing the interview.