The test summary report aims to provide detailed reporting and insights to help you understand how a candidate performs in their test and analyze the test efficiency in hiring the right talent.
Once a candidate attempts a test, you can access all their details, such as their name, experience, scores they attained for each skill, and tag(s) associated with that test under the Test Summary Report.
Accessing the Test Summary Report
- To access a summary report, click on the desired candidate name in the Candidates section from your test dashboard.
- Upon clicking on a candidate’s name, their report will appear on the right side of the screen, as shown below.
Key Components of a Test Summary Report
Once you are on the summary report page, the first thing you see is the informative tiles on the top pane, which visualize the below information:
- Performance: This section displays the final score and the percentage of scores secured by the candidate following their attempt.
- Attempt Activity: This section displays if there was any suspicious activity during the candidate’s test attempt, such as plagiarism or any other kind of malpractice.
- Candidate Information: This section shows all the details related to the candidate and their attempts, such as name, email, test name, date, time taken to complete the test, work experience of the candidate, and the name of the person who invited the candidate.
This section will be in a table form, with each column displaying details such as the type of each question present in the test, skills associated with each question, and the score secured by the candidate for that question.
Along with these, there is a status column that shows the status of candidates’ responses to each question. The UI indicates each status with a specific symbol. The meaning of these symbols is elaborated in the below table.
|When the answer given by the candidate is correct|
|When the answer given by the candidate is incorrect|
|When the answer given by the candidate is partially correct|
|When the question is unattempted by the candidate|
|When the question needs to be manually evaluated|
You can click on the question name or View detailed to access the detailed report of a candidate’s test attempt.
This section shows the score and the percentage of scores attained by candidates for each skill associated with the test. It is the sum of the scores obtained by the candidate for all the questions which contain the respective skill. You can find an example in the below image.
This section shows the score and the percentage of scores attained by candidates for each tag associated with the test. It is the sum of the scores obtained by the candidate for all the questions which contain the respective tag. You can find an example in the below image.
If you scroll down, you can find the Comments section where you can give your comments on the attempt by the candidate. Simply type your comment and click on Post to save that comment.
Once you have completed reviewing the report, you can select the status of the attempt to move it for further proceedings.
Downloading and Sharing the Report
You can download or share this report with others in your team by clicking on the respective buttons on the top.