The test summary report aims to provide detailed reporting and insights that can help you gain perspective into how a candidate is performing in their test and also to analyze the test efficiency in hiring the right talent.
Once a candidate attempts a test, you can access all their details such as the candidate’s name, experience, scores they attained for each skill, and tag(s) associated with that test under the Test Summary Report.
Accessing the New Test Summary Report
- To access a summary report, you can click on the desired candidate name in the Candidates section from your test dashboard.
- That will take you to the candidate's reports page.
- Since this is a new feature, by default, it will take you to the classic Summary page.
- On the classic page, you will find the option to try the new Summary Page as shown in the below image. Click on Try it Now.
- Upon clicking on Try it now you will be taken to the new Summary Page. If you wish to go back, you can do that by clicking on the Switch to the classic view.
- If you are in the Detailed or Timeline tabs, you can come back to Summary reports any time by clicking on the SUMMARY tab.
Key Components of a Test Summary Report
Once you are on the summary report page, the first thing you see is the informative tiles on the top pane which visualize the below information:
- Score: This tile displays the final score, and the percentage of scores secured by the candidate following their attempt.
- Suspicious Activity: This tile displays if there was any suspicious activity during the candidate’s test attempt such as plagiarism or any other kind of malpractices.
- Candidate Feedback: This tile shows the feedback given by candidates after they complete their tests.
Coming to the left pane of the summary page, you can access all the details related to the candidate and their attempts such as name, email, test name, date, the time taken to complete the test, work experience of the candidate, and the name of the person who invited the candidate.
This section will be in a table form with each column displaying details such as the type of each question present in the test, time taken to answer each question, skills associated with each question, score secured by the candidate for that particular question.
Along with these, there is a status column that shows the status of candidates’ responses to each question. The UI indicates each status with a specific symbol. The meaning of these symbols is elaborated in the below table.
|When the answer given by the candidate is correct|
|When the answer given by the candidate is incorrect|
|When the answer given by the candidate is partially correct|
|When the question is unattempted by the candidate|
|When the question needs to be manually evaluated|
This section shows the score and the percentage of scores attained by candidates for each skill associated with the test. It is the sum of the scores obtained by the candidate for all the questions which contain the respective skill. You can find an example in the below image.
This section shows the score and the percentage of scores attained by candidates for each tag associated with the test. It is the sum of the scores obtained by the candidate for all the questions which contain the respective tag. You can find an example in the below image.
If you scroll down, you can find the Comments section where you can give your comments to the attempt by the candidate. Simply type your comment and click on Post to save that comment.
Once you have completed reviewing the report, you can select the status of the attempt to move it for further proceedings.
Creating an Interview
You can also create an interview with the candidate following his test result by clicking on the Create interview button from the left pane.
Downloading and Sharing the Report
You can download or share this report with others in your team by clicking on the respective buttons on the top.
Note: This new update to the Test Summary Report is limited at the moment. If you are interested in this, please contact support.