HackerRank integrates with Google for Work to facilitate an easy and seamless remote interviewing experience.
As a part of this workflow, HackerRank users who have a Google for Work account can seamlessly log in to HackerRank without having to go through multiple steps of authenticating themselves into their HackerRank account. For example, remembering passwords, going through password managers, authenticating through SSO, and so on. This results in a hassle-free interview scheduling experience saving you a lot of time and effort.
Note: Google for Work integration does not work for the SSO integrations.
- You must have a predefined Google for Work account before you log in to the HackerRank account.
- You must have a work account for Google that you use for the HackerRank login.
Signing In to HackerRank Account with Google for Work Login
- Navigate to the HackerRank for Work Login page. The Google for work login is displayed along with the HackerRank login.
- Click Continue with Google to log in to your HackerRank account.
The Choose an account page is displayed that shows all your Google for Work accounts.
- Select an account that you have already used to log in to HackerRank. It must be your work account.
If you use an account that is not a work account, then an error is displayed:
Also, if the account is not valid, an error message is displayed as:
If your company enforces login through SSO, you will not be authenticated based on your Google account. After you select your Google account for login, you will be redirected to your SSO provider.