You can lock a test to prevent anyone from making changes to its questions and settings. Tests can be locked and unlocked by the test owners or company admins. You cannot edit test settings for a locked test. You cannot change the order of questions or add new questions to a locked test.
Questions that are part of a locked test cannot be modified. You have to unlock the test to edit any question that is part of a locked test. If the question is also used in another test, it will remain locked there too. You have to unlock the original test to make changes to the specific question.
You cannot delete a locked test, but you can archive it.
- You must have created a test.
- Click on the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Once the test opens, to the right of the test name, you will see a lock symbol as shown below. Click on the lock button to lock the test.
Once you click on the lock button, a dialogue box opens, where you can confirm the lock operation.
Confirm locking the Test
- Once you confirm locking the test by clicking the lock option, the test is locked for further edits. You can unlock a test by following the same instructions.
- Another simple way to lock or unlock one or more tests in a single step is to select the test(s) directly on the Tests page and click on the Lock or Unlock option.