You can edit the questions in your personal library which are listed under the 'My company questions' section of the HackerRank Library. This section lists all the questions which are created by you and other members in your HackerRank team. Questions created by other team members can be modified only if you are granted edit permissions to the question.
Note: You can only edit your company questions that are present inside the library. HackerRank questions are non-editable.
How to edit a question in the library?
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- The questions you want to edit must exist in your personal library.
- Log into your HackerRank account and go to Library from the top navigation bar.
- Under "My Company Questions" you will be able to view the questions that are created by you and other team members within your company.
3. From the left pane you can use the search bar or use other filter options to search the question that you want to edit.
4. Once the question is displayed, hover the mouse over it and click Edit as shown below.
The specific question type page should be displayed.
5. Make the required changes.
6. Click Save and Proceed to save the changes to the question.
Refer the specific Question type topics to understand the steps to create each type of question. Similar steps are applicable for modifying each question type.