You can select the required email Template to be used in your invites. All email Templates created by you and other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team are available to be used for your invites.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- At least one email Template must be created by you or other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team.
Refer: Creating an Email Template to understand how to create email invite Templates.
1. Navigate to the Tests. For the selected Test, click Invite on the extreme right.
2. In the Send Test Invites page, Click Templates. In the Templates window, select the Template you want to use in the email invite.
Your email Templates are listed under ‘My Templates’, and the ones created by other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team are listed under ‘Shared Templates’.
3. You can use the Search bar to search from the list of Templates. Select one of your Templates, or select a Shared Template.
4. Click Use this Template. The selected Template format is added to the invite and displays in your email editor.
You can use one of your Templates as the default format to be used in your email invites. If you have set a default Template, when you click Invite for a Test, the email editor in the Send Invites page automatically populates the default email Template format, thereby enabling you to send your invites quickly.
To set a default Template, in the Templates sidebar, click next to the Template name.
The indicator ‘In use’ is displayed next to the Template which is currently being used in the email invite.
Note: You can set default Templates only under the 'My Templates' list.