You can select the required email Template to be used in your invites. These include the email templates created by you and other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team. This article will walk you through the steps for using custom email invite templates.
Steps to Use the Existing Templates
- At least one email Template must be created by you or other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team.
Refer to the Creating an Email Template article to understand how to create email invite Templates.
- Click on the Tests tab on the HackerRank for Work Homepage, and then click on the Invite icon of the test you want to use the Custom email invite template for. The Send invite templates page will open.
- On the Send Test Invites page, click on the Templates icon. In the Templates window, select the template you want to use in the email invite.
- Your email Templates are listed under My Templates, and the ones created by other Recruiters in your HackerRank Team are listed under Shared Templates.
- You can use the search bar to search from the list of Templates. Select one of your Templates, or select a Shared Template.
- Click on the Use this Template button. The selected Template format is added to the invite and displays in your email editor.
You can use one of your Templates as the default format to be used in your email invites. If you have set a default Template, when you click Invite for a Test, the email editor in the Send Invites page automatically populates the default email Template format, thereby enabling you to send your invites quickly.
To set a default Template, in the Templates sidebar, click on the star icon next to the Template name.
The indicator In use is displayed next to the Template which is currently being used in the email invite.
Note: You can set default Templates only under the My Templates list.