In this article
HackerRank interviews have an inbuilt audio and video call functionality for the interviewers and candidates to interact with each other during the interview. In order to enhance this functionality, HackerRank joined hands with Zoom, a well-known video telephony software that provides a seamless communication experience for its users.
HackerRank Interviews, now powered by Zoom, aims to provide the same smooth experience.
- To have this working, you need to ensure that your organization has not blocked the below URLs.
- You can check your zoom connectivity status here.
- Status when your connection is working fine.
- Status if you have any issues connecting with zoom.
- If you face any problem accessing the above domain, you can reach out to email@example.com with a screenshot of the error message.
- The Zoom experience in HackerRank Interviews works in such a way that you need not have a Zoom account or install any software. Once you initiate the call in an interview, it is connected through Zoom automatically.
Note: This feature is currently not supported on the Safari browser. Using the latest versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is recommended for a hassle-free experience.
Benefits of HackerRank Interviews powered by Zoom
- HackerRank Interviews powered by Zoom enables you to connect your calls within seconds without lag.
- Network drops and slow internet connections are very common. One of the main benefits of Interviews powered by Zoom is that the call quality works fine even with a slow internet connection.
- We recommend you turn your video off in case of any issues with the audio quality.
- In case of a network drop, calls will reconnect automatically if your connection resumes within 2 minutes.