You can archive a test that you are not actively using. This removes the test from your active test list. You cannot send invites to the candidates for archived tests. However, you can restore an archived test whenever required.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Once the test opens, on the right extreme of the test name, you will see a three-dot menu (denoted by three vertical ellipses). Click on it to open a drop-down menu and select ‘archive’.
- Immediately after clicking the ‘archive’ option, a dialog box opens where you have to confirm archiving the test as shown below.
- Once you confirm the ‘archive’ operation, the test is archived and you can now see it under the ‘archived tests’ section.
- You can also easily restore an archived test by selecting said test and clicking ‘restore’ in the archived tests section.
- Another simple way to archive one or more than one tests in a single step is to select the said test(s) directly on the ‘tests page’ and clicking ‘archive’.