You can archive a test that you are not actively using. This removes the test from your active test list. You cannot send invites to the candidates for archived tests. However, you can restore an archived test whenever required.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a test.
- Click the Tests tab on the home page and then click the required test.
- Click Advanced Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click Miscellaneous on the displayed page to expand the section.
- In the Archive Test area, click Archive Test to archive the test.