In this article
If a question in your existing test shows a leaked question indicator, you can replace it with a new question with the Replace question functionality.
To know more about Leaked questions, see the article Managing Leaked Questions.
- Click on the Leaked Question Indicator beside the question name.
- On the following screen, you can see the source where the question is leaked.
- To replace that question, click Replace Question.
- You are now redirected to the HackerRank Library page. The replace question functionality automatically places the filters such as skills, question type, difficulty level, recommended time, and score.
- You can select the question and click Replace.
- On the following screen, you can view the comparison between the existing leaked question and the new question that will replace it.
- Click Confirm to replace the question in your test.
- Once you replace the question, the test will be moved to draft mode. You must publish the test again to use it.