You may want a Candidate to reattempt a particular Test. In this scenario, you can delete the Candidate's submitted version of the Test. This will reset the Candidate’s Test status to Invited and the previous submission including any proctoring records will be erased.
Note: It is recommended that you do not delete a Candidate Test record if the Test is in progress.
Steps to Delete a Test Submission
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- You must have created a Test.
- The Test must include at least one Candidate who has submitted the Test.
1. Navigate to the Tests tab.
2. Select the Test in which you want to delete a Candidate’s Test submission.
3. Select the Candidates tab. You will see your Candidates listed and the status of their Tests. For Candidates who have completed and submitted the Test, the Status column indicates To Evaluate.
4. Select the Candidate(es) whose Test submissions you want to delete.
5. Click on the Delete option.
6. You will be prompted to confirm the delete operation. Click on the Confirm button.
7. The Test submission including any proctoring records is deleted.
8. The Candidate can reattempt the Test using the link in the original email invite or you can re-invite the Candidate to the same Test. Select the Candidate, and click on the Re-invite Candidate option to resend an email invite.
Refer to the Re-inviting Candidates for a Test for more information.