In this article
HackerRank for Work now has two types of Admins for every company. Deflecting from the previous arrangement of an ‘owners team’, we now enable every company to have ‘company level’ and ‘team level’ admins as described below.
- You must be logged in to your HackerRank for Work account.
- The highest admin status for a company is that of a Company Admin
- Company Admin can be a user with a Recruiter or a Developer license
Complete access to manage all the teams, users, all tests, questions, and interviews, as well as company-level settings, as described below:
- Managing Users - Company admins will have complete access to manage users. They can add, remove or unlock users, move users to another team, modify user licenses, override user permissions, and user sharing permissions.
- Managing Teams - Company admins will have complete access to manage teams. They can create teams, set license and seat allocation, and assign team admin.
- Managing Tests, Interviews, Questions - Company admins will have write access to all tests, questions, interviews, and candidates within the account. They will be able to create tests, questions, and interviews.
- Manage Company Settings - Company admins will be able to change the default company settings and upload company logos.
- Team Admin can be a user with a Recruiter or a Developer license
- Complete access to manage users in their team, add or remove users, and change their permissions
- Manage Users - Team Admins will have complete access to manage users. They can add, remove, or unlock users in their team, modify user licenses, override user permissions, and share permissions.